Tuesday 28 December 2010

Fan-Art: “I Love New Planets”

articleimage_424

This is the first of what will hopefully be a new, semi-regular feature of DWF of some of my fan-art of Doctor Who and its spin-offs. This first piece of artwork is called “I Love New Planets”, reminiscent of the Eleventh Doctor’s line in ‘A Christmas Carol’.

I drew this just last night and I'm pretty damn proud of it as it was just meant to be a silly little doodle at first.

It's based around the moment in Doctor Who's 2010 Christmas special, 'A Christmas Carol' when ,on an Earth-like planet where the fish swim in the fog, the Eleventh Doctor sees some small fish swimming around a street lamp and says, "I love new planets..."

NOTE: I'm also planning on updating it with the street lamp's light and shading.

Made entirely by Jamesgrayh owner of Doctor Who Fansite and may not be reproduced in any way.

> Me on DeviantArt.com

What do you think of it? I’d love to hear your feedback!
Please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you want Christopher Eccleston back for the 50th Anniversary?
YES!! - That would be absolutely brilliant!
Not sure - I'm not bothered either way, to be honest...
No - it's good to see the back of 'im!
Create your own poll
Twitter Bird Gadget